It’s I’ve-got-the-keys-in-my-hand official! I am a home owner!!!
Okay, I’ll admit it. That would have been a much more exciting sentence if this was being posted in June when I closed on the house. Oh well. LIFE HAPPENS.
Buying a house was easily the biggest commitment I’ve ever made in my entire life but I’m actually excited instead of scared. Guess that’s what happens when you bide your time and wait for the right one.
Here it is… the reveal you’ve all been waiting for… unless of course:
- I already forced you multiple times to look at the pictures from my first showing
- I’ve already enticed you over with promises of food and frivolity
- I’ve made you work at my house in order to consume said food
- You helped take care of me after my foot surgery
- You haven’t been waiting at all because you know me too well and you guessed it would take at least 6 months to get pictures online…
Take that Es! I’ve got you beat by two months!
So that’s pretty much the at-a-glance tour of the place! More to come as I start digging into the decoration process. I’ll leave you with a few favorite “moments” I love (or find hilarious).