I’ve been seeing a lot of goal setting going on in the blogiverse so I thought I should probably think about it myself. Here are a few I’m going to get started with:
- Write-Finish the novel that I frantically beat on during the month of November. I’ve also got some ideas for children’s books that I really want to work on.
- Be more “Artsy”-(because we aren’t calling it crafty since “crafters” sorta freak me out). I want to knit things that intimidate me, make things I always said I could make but never tried to figure it out, Pick up my poor neglected camera again, learn to sew, etc etc etc… and sell it all at craft “art” shows and on Etsy.
- Cook-I’ve been inspired by the newest addition to my cookbook collection (thanks Dustin!) and I refuse to let it get dusty like the rest of them!
- Be hospitable-which goes along with the cooking I think. Vegan brunch anyone? Game night?
- Explore-I bought this book, Daytrips from Orlando, months and months ago and still haven’t done anything. There’s a cool walking tour of Downtown O-Town; Again, any takers?
- Read-I was exceedingly disappointed with myself when, sorting through my books, I realized that I have, at minimum, 40 books I’ve never read. This is unacceptable. So, I’ve challenged myself to not buy any books until this “Unread” shelf is empty… this doesn’t mean that I can’t receive gifts… I’m just saying…